Thursday 14 May 2009

Getting a Safe Word Out

Looking back I had a blog on Safe Words. But what about the times when you want to use a gag? Well, practice making the sound of an ambulance, with the gag you're going to use, in place. Your Domme will then know what your true distress sounds like.

Sometimes crying can get in the way of saying your safe word. In this case, it's always a good idea to pause and check. Once you get to know there's no problem, play can continue.

Safe, sane, and consensual. At all times.

3 comments:

Milliscent said...

I found your blog through Edge of Vanilla tonight, and have greatly enjoyed your captions!

Tom Allen said...

And I think he's been working harder at the speel cheek thing lately, too. WIN!

ptathuk said...

Thank you Milliscent. Glad you like. Also, thank you for taking the time to say.

Tom,

LOL. I still pisspronounce my worms occasionally. Good days and bad! :-))

ptathuk