Saturday 18 July 2009

Sexist And Non-Politically Correct

Ready? Here's the statement: I love to fantasise about a woman that looks built for sex, but locks me up in a chastity belt.

Selfish, sexist, and completely inapropriate thing to say to a lady? But I can't help but think it. Does this make me a bad person?

I open doors for ladies, I pay for dinner, and I give up my seat on buses and trains for the old and the ladies. I think it's a generation thing, although encouragingly I still see this behaviour, now. I think good manners are a good thing.

We can't help who we are, and how we think. My view is that we need to embrace our human nature, not legislate against it. That way lies madness. Once we know who we are, we can choose to behave in a civilised manner. I feel that once we have enough self knowledge that we can use to make our choices, we will advance as a race. Anything that tries to force this will end up being counter-productive.

Anyway, at the beginning I mentioned a fantasy.

No comments: