Monday 30 November 2009

Arguing Deals

If only it was easy to negociate a deal. Some people love the thrust and parry of the argument. Some, (like me), prefer to get on with it. Obviously I don't think that a long drawn out negociation is fun. I do think that with any S&M / BDSM / TPE there has to be a discussion of limits. But it is a means to an end, not the end itself.

Don't get me wrong, if arguing is your bag, then good for you. It's just not for me. I look forward to the point, below...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend: I've restarted my blog under a slightly different name, and I hope you can add me under the new name to your list of blogs. The new address is http://cricketedlover.wordpress.com/

As always, I remain a devoted admirer of your honesty and your aesthetics, and I always look forward to what you have to say.

Throne said...

I appriciate that, in this caption, you use the word 'bitchy'. Being at the mercy of this woman's moods -- especially the bad ones -- and never knowing how far she might go, would be both exciting and frightening. It would add quite an edge to the relationship.

ptathuk said...

j,

Welcome back. I've just updated My Blog List. Thanks for letting me know.


Throne,

Spot on. I think it's all about the adrenaline rush. Although, being bitchy doesn't necessarily mean she's a bitch! All part of the game, eh?

ptathuk