Monday 7 December 2009

Explicit Vs Subtle

I think this is the most explicit image I've posted. I think it demonstrates several good points:

- I think power exchange games very beautiful, especially the exchange part. It makes for a level of communication that is seldom achieved other ways.

- I like the giving nature of oral sex. It is definately a D/s thing. (69 aside - but even then most of the time someone is on top or the right way up!)

- I prefer the more subtle images. Many of my posts involved dressed participants. I think this is more of a tease. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at naked ladies. I just like seeing my present wrapped, first. The more elaborate the wrapping (shiny, straps, etc.) the more I seem to like it. And I have absolutely no idea why!

Anyway, those of a more puritanical disposition, skip to the next post!

2 comments:

Giles English said...

Oh that's a devious idea.

ptathuk said...

Thank you, Giles.

ptathuk