Sunday 27 December 2009

Madness Over For Another Year

I don't know about you, but thank (Diety of choice) that that's over for another year. As a kid, (when Santa was alive and well and having fun snowball fights with Mrs Santa, all year round), Christmas seemed fun. Of course we never knew what our parents had to do to keep the myth of the big guy in red with fluffy white trim going. Always more fun with kids around, even nieces, nephews and grandchildren. Makes the madness tollerable.

Madness! That brings me onto this post's topic. This caption was insipred by a story I saw on Alterboy's site. (Sorry, senior moment. Can't remeber the title.) It was about a loving couple. (My favourite!) She wanted to loose weight. (You all know how I feel about that!) Anyway, she wanted him to hypnotise her. He obliged, but also planted the suggestion that she would get more out of sex, if she was more dominant. As the sessions continued, and she was getting slimmer, he introduced the concept of chastity. Well, you can see where this is going to end up? I love this story, as it turns out she knew what he was doing and loved it. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

No comments: