Thursday 28 January 2010

So Used To The Stars

I would've thought that I'd attract a few more comments about star signs. Is everyone so used to ignoring how they react in different circumstances, or how the people they know react differently in those same circumstances that it hardly registers? Is everyone so much better than I at working with these different styles, that it hardly warrents a mention? Just curious.



If I knew then what I know now, my girlfriends would've had a much better time! Taurean, remember? Bull in a china shop, but lovable with it? Experts at saying sorry - and being forgiven!



Sometimes I wish I could be more objective. I do have a tendency to take things personally. Perhaps I need to encourage my inner voyeur?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant post. I always look forward to your keen intuition.

ptathuk said...

Thank you, j.

By the way, keep up the good work on your blog. (Cricketed Lover's Blog).

ptathuk