Monday 7 June 2010

Throne's At It, Again

A little while ago, Throne wrote a story in my honour: Sweet Asian Bride. Again, thank you, Throne.

So he's at it again, but this time the theme is with a BBW bride. It's called Teased In Chastity, and is great, but what happens next? As a taster, I found this lovely lady while surfing, and I could imagine her in Throne's story. (I've used Throne's words for the caption.)



Both stories, as well as others are on Alterboy's super website.

Throne, keep up the good work.

3 comments:

Throne said...

Great photo, terrible caption. No, wait, those ARE my words. Great caption. I also have some recent efforts on Fictionmania, for those interested in feminization and a guy being turned into -- his wife's vibrator?

ptathuk said...

Any news on what happens next for the Oriental or the BBW? YOu know me; a sucker for a romantic story?

ptathuk

Throne said...

I've submitted another story to Alterboy. It's not a direct continuation of either of those but does show a similar couple as their relationship progresses. Waiting for it to be posted there.