Sunday 26 August 2012

Fetish Kitsch Latex Couple

I found this couple on a link from Serious Bondage. Miss Kitsch has the most amazing hourglass figure. (Be still my beating heart!) I hope they don't mind me using a few of their images for my inspiration.



[I have received a request via Blogger to remove Miss Kitsch's pictures that I captioned. I have done so, as soon as I saw the message.

I would like to restate that I do not make any money from any of these captioned images, and that there is no malicious intent with any of them. If you would like me to remove any image that is yours, please leave a comment on the latest blog, with the date of the offending  post, and I will happily comply with your removal request.]




P.S. I've added them to my links, anyway, but check them out at Fetish Kitsch. Well worth the surf.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As always, you're inspiring and insightful. Your blog is as always fantastic.

ptathuk said...

Thank you, j. Right back at you!

ptathuk

N/A said...

Sorry but there does not seem to be a way of contacting you on this blog. Could you please email us? Our email is listed on our site under "contact"

Thank You,
The Kitsch Couple