Thursday 10 January 2013

Understanding Submission

It must be clear even to your pet goldfish that I like being submissive. So, even though I don't know why, once past that, I know how I feel; I know what I like.

I've met submissive ladies, and have found a kindred spirit. We understand one another. It makes for some very interesting role play. - Smack! "Is that too hard?" Is perhaps not the best question to ask, under the circumstances! I just couldn't shake off my gentlemanly behaviour. One does not hit a lady! Well... Unless she asks nicely for a spanking? And yes, we agreed a safe-word.

Clearly I'm discussing power exchange, and not abuse. (Safe, sane AND consensual - remember?)

So, is it possible for two subs to power exchange? Obviously it depends on the couple. However, it does require a bit more thought. Maybe I can sum this up with: Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. But only after you've agreed a safe-word.



Some very proper pleasure:


Nurses are supposed to be submissive, right?


Anna is a submissive, but I would love her to hold my key:



A possible solution?:

2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Nurses submissive...? I don't think so. They would have to be at least bossy enough to get people to do what they need done. Give people things they don't really want, and so on. Maybe you were being sarcastic when you wrote that.

http://divorcedarling.com/

ptathuk said...

Laura B,

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

You may have noticed that sometimes there is something of an Imp about me? I kneel corrected! :-))

On a more serious note, I have had to spend a few times in hospital, and realise that the Nurses are expected to do everything between a Doctor and a Cleaner. This is a huge scope, so I have nothing but admiration for the profession.

Back to the Imp: A Nurse is perfect for the subject of this blog. A Nurse has to serve and enforce. - The perfect switch? The uniform is sexy, too; especially when realised in rubber.

ptathuk